mercredi 4 novembre 2015

Dan and phil (English version)

Hey hey hey ! 
I'm back, because that's would be more than a week and half that I didn't post, because... I am lazy and kind of active-only-for-series-videos-and-books ! I'm sorry by the way. 
Just, please, don't joke on me, but if I don't put pictures in my articles that is maybe because I don't know how to do ? But I said maybe. For the mystery still planning. I have no idea if that sentence was right, but I guess because I heard it in a video of Dan and Phil so... I guess that is. Sorry if thath's not. :(
That was a pretty big intro. But now, the real subject enters in room... Tin tin tin ! I am actually going to talk about Dan and Phil. They are my favourite youtubers, they are so... Cool and funny ! I pretty pretty PRETTY love them. I used to stalk them but, I stoped. So, as usual, a little presentation would be good... So here we go ! 

  • First : who they are ! 
dan and phil with cat whiskers.

Daniel Howel and Philip Lester are two awkward best friends who lives together. They makes videos in their appartment, they have each their own channel and an out-of-control channel, that means that they have their "real" channel AND a second one where they vlog and they do some weird challenges with psycho people but so cool youtubers (you know them. KickthePJ Louise etc... Cool right ?). And they also have a common gaming channel. They are also presenters at the bbc radio1 but I never found this radio in france so I can't tell you if that good, but, by knowing them, I guess that's f*cking good. Phil made an application and they made a book together, which is pretty funny. I find that well-writing but I am not really bilingual so maybe that is bad writing but I don't really want to know because I love them, so I rather believe they are good writers. What else ? They are really awkward. Like, there are so many awkward things that happened in their life... And that's real ! So that's even more funny ! That's a pretty good transition Louise, let's get the second point !


  • Second point : why do I find them funny ? 

Because, Dan's a fail, and Phil thought things were true but actually... Are not. These are videos they've already made that you can find on youtube. They are funny because, they lived incredible things, they are psycho, they are really bad at video games, they are so cute as bestfriends, they love adventure time and they love cat whiskers... At least (at last, I wont say I'm in looove...) they are funny because they are actual humans with real life problems with one which has a dark soul, one which has a "secret-eating" problem, they cook really bad (exept this year) and I don't know how to explain but they have their own world and, in they just let come into their own world, they let you go inside and see freaky things, cool things, annoying things, sad things... And that's so cute to let a stranger come into your world, that is definitly why I love them. They created something. They definetly created a tiny place in this full world, with a giant pannel "come inside" where they share you, what they did wrong, some advices, things they know but still saying "stay who you are.if I wasn't a "weirdos" in my teenage time, I would probably don't be here, writing a book, making videos about my awkward life" (Dan). And that is definitly why I love them and you should totaly check their channels, just take a see, they wont bit you ! And share this with your bestfriend(s). 




Dan's channels name are : danisnotonfiredanisnotinteresting
Phil's channels name are : amazingphillessamazingphil
Gaming channel's name : danandphilgames


Bye bye, I am sorry for the mistakes I've probably did, I am not english,
BUT, I would take with pleasure if you say (nicely) where I'm wrong. :) 


P.S : for friends or future friends, I don't talk about them with other people than my best friend, I don't really know why but I don't like to talk about them with any other people than her. 
P.P.S : thanks again a billion times for the friends who bought me their book. *^* (that was a pivate dedicace)

2 commentaires:

  1. parfaaaaaaiiit #lafillequicasselambianceanglaise

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je t'en voudrais à vie, plus jamais tu me parle. *oui,jesuisunegrosseconnasse*

      Supprimer